Compact Delta II UIMS
Utilizing Dornier’s proven Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL) technology, combined with state-of-the-art imaging and information management options, Compact Delta II UIMS creates the optimal system for lithotripsy and a variety of applications. Avoiding the risk of misalignment is realized with the fully integrated shock source and C-arm, making set-up fast and reliable. This design, along with the isocentric movements of the therapy head and imaging system, ensure precise stone localization.
Compact Delta II UIMS is equipped with Dornier’s Electromagnetic Shock wave Emitter (EMSE) technology to deliver consistent, reliable energy. Imaging flexibility is obtained through X-ray or optional isocentric ultrasound. The C-arm rotates +/- 30 degrees allowing visualization of stones from various positions and offers two modes of X-ray: standard fluoroscopy, and boost fluoroscopy. The optional isocentric ultrasound uses a patented localization arm making ultrasound targeting quick and easy.
Dornier continues to develop new technologies to obtain the highest level of effectiveness and treatment flexibility from their lithotripters. The result is low re-treatment rates, patient comfort and improved treatment efficacy.
EMSE, Electromagnetic Shock Wave Emitter
Today, thousands of physicians trust Dornier’s proven EMSE technology to deliver consistent, reliable energy, which ensures low re-treatment
rates with minimal side effects.
- ● Consistent, reliable energy delivery
- ● Shorter treatment times
- ● High depth penetration and wide dynamic range
- ● Low re-treatment rates
- ● Minimal side effects
Unique Motorized Therapy Head
The unique motorized therapy head introduces shockwaves from various orientations, allowing all treatments to be conducted with patients
positioned comfortably on their backs.
- ● Supports both lateral and horizontal orientation
- ● Able to treat in both over- and under-table positions
- ● All treatments are performed with patients remaining
- in the supine position
- ● Simple, motorized operation via hand controller
The isocentric design allows both the shockwave and the imaging system to revolve around a single point. This ensures precise alignment
of the targeting system and the shockwave focus at all times.
- ● Shockwave and imaging systems revolve around a single point
- ● Ensures precise alignment of the targeting system and the
- shockwave focus at all times
- ● Scanning plane constantly passes through the focal spot as the
- X-ray and ultrasound imaging angles change allowing for continuous visibility
- ● Easier to target under difficult conditions
The Compact Delta II offers flexible imaging options, which can be used independently or in combination.
- ● Single mode imaging, using either Farsight, X-ray
- or Isocentric ultrasound
- ● Dual mode imaging, using two imaging options
- ●Dornier unique Tri-mode imaging combining all three
- imaging techniques for the optimal imaging solution
Dornier, together with B-K Medical, the leader in urology and surgical ultrasound, has developed a proprietary state-of-the-art FarSight integrated ultrasound
technology which completely revolutionizes conventional inline ultrasound technology by delivering TRUE "see what you shoot, as you
shoot along the shock wave path".
- ● Specially designed electronic curved array transducer
- for deep imaging
- ● Transducer is integrated into the therapy head
- ● Transducer remains outside the shockwave path at all times
- ● Motorized rotation of transducer covering longitudinal and lateral
- scanning planes
Urology Information Management System (UIMS)
UIMS - Dornier's next generation of imaging, data management, and connectivity platform is available on all Dornier high-end lithotripters and urology tables.
The system is easy to use and allows the operator to perform select functions via the foot switch.
- ● DICOM capabilities include Print, Store, Query/Retrieve, and Worklist Management
- ● Supports multi-modality images including CT, MR and ultrasound
- ● Advanced Patient Data Management System (optional) automatically documents critical ESWL parameters
- and allows the user to input patient history and diagnosis information
- ● Images are displayed on LCD flat panel monitors
Do you want to know why more and more experts put their trust in Dornier Products? Visit our website to find out why!