Dual Mode CO2 Resurfacing Laser
- UNCOVERING YOUTH ONE PATIENT AT A TIME
Transform Your Practice with the Robust eCO2
Lutronic’s eCO2 is the premier fractional ablative laser that delivers the full spectrum of resurfacing treatments to your busy practice. You will appreciate how easy to use and reliable the system is while your patients rave about their outcomes.
MINIMAL DOWNTIME, IMPROVED PATIENT COMFORT, INCREASED SAFETY
The eCO2 features the patented Controlled Chaos Technology (CCT™), an algorithm to pseudo-randomly deliver each micro laser beam and by placing maximum distance between sequential beams the system eliminates cross thermal diffusion between adjacent Micro-ablative Columns (MACs). This allows the tissue to maximize heat dissipation between shots. The result is an increased safety profile with a reduction in post-operative discomfort and faster healing time leading to unparalleled fractional.
MINIMAL DOWNTIME & LESS DISCOMFORT
● Skin Tightening
● Wrinkles, Rhytids & Fine Lines
● Pigmented Lesions & Lentigines
● Scars (e.g.: Acne, Surgical, Atrophic, Striae, Hypertrophic, Burn & Traumatic)
● Textural Irregularities
● Transepidermal Drug Delivery
● Solar/Actinic Elastosis
● Vaporization, Incision & Excision Capabilities
● Skin Tags
● Actinic Cheilitis
● Actinic Keratosis
● And more!
ULTIMATE CONTROL OVER ENERGY DELIVERY
Dynamic Mode completely eliminates the checkerboard look of other CO2 systems and provides
clinicians with a more comfortable operation by allowing the user to ‘Air Brush’ the energy. Whether
you are treating large areas or just feathering to eliminate demarcation lines, Dynamic Mode provides
your patients with a more natural look.
Static Mode allows for traditional ‘Stamping’ which allows users to treat scanned areas of 18 x 18 mm with
selectable density options to enable precise delivery of laser energy without the need for multiple passes
other systems require.
QUICK-CHANGE TIPS WITH AUTO-RECOGNITION
From ultra-deep to superficial ablation, the eCO2 has the features you need to address a broad range of clinical conditions. The ultra-fast quick change tips come in a choice of three spot sizes, 120, 300 and 500 μm, allowing you on-the-fly customized treatments. The eCO2’s tip auto-recognition feature automatically changes treatment settings to adjust for the change in spot size. Combined together, the advanced technology, quick-change tips and safety features ensure the ultimate control for the best outcomes.
120 µm Spot Size
● Deep Wrinkles
300 µm Spot Size
● Large Pores
● Skin Texture
1000 µm Spot Size
● Skin Tone
The eCO2 sets itself apart from the competition with ultra deep ablation depths.
eCO2 is proven to deliver up to 2.4 mm of ablation depth.
ECO2 PLUS includes the 0.2 mm-1.0 mm zoom handpiece for incisional & excisional surgical procedures to fully ablative skin resurfacing needs.
SUPER-PULSE AND CHAR-FREE (ULTRA-PULSE) MODES
With the ability to control your thermal damage, you can further adjust and customize treatments to your patient’s needs.
3 HANDPIECES TO COVER ALL YOUR NEEDS
• Beam size: 0.2 mm - 1.0 mm
Two optional incisional handpieces are also available:
F50 Micro Handpiece
• Beam size: 500 µm
F100 Standard Handpiece
• Beam size: 1000 µm
● Patients are attracted to low risk, minimal downtime treatments
● Controlled Chaos Technology creates pseudo-random microwound patterns to minimize
heat build-up, minimize downtime, increase safety and maximize patient comfort.
● Ergonomic and compact design
● Proven reliability
● Easily adjust treatment parameters through intuitive and user-friendly interface
● Capable of delivering fractional, full field ablative, incisional and excisional laser treatments
● Two energy delivery modes (dynamic and static) further increase versatility and control over outcomes
● No consumables reduces operating cost and improves ROI
Do you want to know why more and more skin experts put their trust in Lutronic Products? Visit our website to find out why!